Wanted to share with you my favorite things to do in NYC if you haven’t been before. It’s quite a beautiful place.
I’ll include the links below.
- Chelsea Market– Check out Very Fresh Noodles
- The Highline
- Nomad area- Madison Square Park– I love watching the dogs run around
- Biking down the West side from Central Park West to the Battery Park area
- Central Park in the Fall or when it’s snowing it’s gorgeous
- Biking down the East side of the river- looking at Long Island City is always pretty
- Bryant Park, during the winter months, all of these cute little shops open up
- Eataly– they have two locations now I usually go to the one in Nomad (North of Madison Avenue) The pizza there is really good!
- Chinatown- Canal Street Market– grab Joe’s Steam Rice Rolls
- Koreatown for drinks, so many options to choose from
Davidson Hang is currently in Sales at Cheetah Digital which is a Marketing technology company located in NYC.
Davidson is an avid networker, personal growth- life and business coach.
He loves spreading the love and regularly helps people create and design the life they want for themselves.