Join us for a connected conversation with Maxine Watson. We met through Next Level Trainings- An Emotional Intelligence and healing/self-discovery program. We went through Discovery and Breakthrough together. https://www.nextleveltrainings.com/
These were my top 21 takeaways from our conversation.
- Actively receiving is giving.
- Give, receive, take, and allow
- Holding on wounds.
- My father didn’t leave me- he left the situation.
- Dad went back to Ireland to Heal.
- How many of us let our 12-year-old brains affect us even when we are 38.
- Be careful of our self-fulfilling prophecies.
- Herohood and Victimhood.
- I love how Maxine was clear that she is Love.
- Our most painful encounters have been with ourselves.
- Mistakes are a beautiful thing.
- Your parents aren’t perfect.
- Offer forgiveness and compassion.
- Pendulum swings.
- We often spend faster, want more and more. Presence is what makes us happy.
- Happiness with less- she is building Tiny Homes made out of recycled materials.
- Our currency is freedom and time.
- Think of the opportunity cost of being stuck in a job that we don’t like
- We tend to overcomplicate things.
- Think, Act, Be Here is one more for good luck.
- Harvest the good out of the bad situations.
Maxine Watson has such positive energy and she is such a compassionate, kind, human being healing everyone she comes across.
Reach if you have any feedback and if you would like to connect with her.
Davidson Hang is currently in Sales at Cheetah Digital which is a Marketing technology company located in NYC.
Davidson is an avid networker, personal growth- life and business coach.
He loves spreading the love and regularly helps people create and design the life they want for themselves.