Dukwon Lee is a Presidents Club Winner and an Enterprise Relationship Manager at LinkedIn. He’s achieved some pretty significant consistent results as a reliable professional. He’s been a Senior Enterprise Account Executive at Epik Networks and was a Business Development Representative at Salesforce.
Check out this episode if you want to improve as a business professional and want to increase consistency in your goals and accomplishments.
My top ten takeaways from our conversation are
1. How to leverage consistency by game planning and figuring out a repeatable process to ensure success.
2. How similar sales is to golf and most professional sports.
3. Cultivating a Growth Mindset
4. Reasons why there aren’t many Asians in Professional Sales/ Tech Sales.
5. How to achieve 16 quarters of hitting your number.
6. Forecasting accurately
7. Unconscious bias and challenging your own internal identity and assumptions
8. Being thoughtful as a practice.
9. Going outside your comfort zone.
10. Being a professional.
Davidson Hang is currently in Sales at Cheetah Digital which is a Marketing technology company located in NYC.
Davidson is an avid networker, personal growth- life and business coach.
He loves spreading the love and regularly helps people create and design the life they want for themselves.