2020 Celebrated, Learned, Excited about
Thank you for posting this Alvinnie, you’ve helped inspired me to write about my year as an Account Executive to celebrate and stay in a good state.
- Being involved with and creating the Asian in Sales and Customer Success community with Linda Lin has been a treat. I’m excited to see that continue to grow with the programming and community we have anything is possible.
- My partnership with Mark Hunter my executive Coach. He’s such a powerhouse and I’m proud of all of the amazing creations we’ve partnered on together.
- Hit my goals revenue and quota attainment wise =) Thank you for all of the partnerships coaching, mentorship, and the amazing community that’s made this possible.
- Really enjoyed volunteering with Streetwise Partners, IMentor, Orphans Future Alliance, and Pencil. Giving back has helped me stay connected in an otherwise hectic year.
- Rediscovered my love for video games and leveling up and taking my mind off of the pandemic every once in a while.
- So many zoom calls and video games with my men’s group that I’ve created and laughing for joy and fun silly memories created together from sharing vulnerably.
- My disempowering beliefs about attention to detail and not being data-driven was hurting. That’s simply not true, notice the language I use when describing myself.
- That even during a pandemic, I was responsible for taking care of how I feel through meditation, daily morning workouts, and nighttime Funtime with LIAA crew doing a ton of Chloe Ting and other crazy workouts.
- Tony Robbins and being in a constant positive state will carry me in life and help me produce better results when I take care of my health and well being.
- Practice trust and it’s okay to ask for help.
- Don’t be afraid to play a bigger game. I never saw myself as a top Account Executive but I was able to make it happen. Self-confidence is a practice like with anything else.
- When I invite money into my life it’s no longer a scarce resource but something I can manifest through solving problems and being myself.
- My wife is beautiful, smart, has a heart of gold, and that I am truly blessed to have such a supportive community around me.
In 2021, I’m excited to:
- Continue to thrive and learn as much as I can through my podcast guests and continue to write more in my blog.
- Practice being coachable, don’t always be so skeptical.
- Grow my YouTube Channel and watch videos on how to create better content.
What are you celebrating? What did you learn? What are you looking forward to in 2021?
davidsonhang View All →
Davidson Hang is currently in Sales at Cheetah Digital which is a Marketing technology company located in NYC.
Davidson is an avid networker, personal growth- life and business coach.
He loves spreading the love and regularly helps people create and design the life they want for themselves.
Leave a Reply