Jay is an associate on the Business Development and Product Partnerships team at LinkedIn. We connected through Shantel Buford, and he has his own blog and newsletter about self-care, mindfulness, and is an extremely compassionate person. We really connected when we first spoke, and I’m glad we crossed paves. He is also participating in the Redefining Masculinity Book Program I’m running with a bunch of other people. I enjoyed our conversation about creating spaces where men can speak openly about their feelings and insecurities.
Reach out to him below if you would like to connect to chat with more about anything at all.
My main takeaways from this Podcast conversation is
- Practice having real authentic conversations and bringing your true self to work.
- Practice creating safe spaces where people can truly be able to speak their truths and heal from those experiences
- Don’t be afraid to reach out to mentors even if you think they are too busy to get back to you.
- Meditation practices allow you to process emotions
- Building deep relationships and prioritizing relationships.
Spotify to our podcast conversation
His Podcast: about the Model Minority myth and how it impacts the Asian-American Identity
Davidson Hang is currently in Sales at Cheetah Digital which is a Marketing technology company located in NYC.
Davidson is an avid networker, personal growth- life and business coach.
He loves spreading the love and regularly helps people create and design the life they want for themselves.