What I’ve learned from one of my best friends
What I’ve learned from my interview with the one and only Edwin Aristor.
- Vulnerability equals power
- Giving back and leading a life of service= fulfillment and purpose
- Take what the universe gives you and make the most of it- his positivity and light is inspiring!
- Mentoring and coaching can help you find your true north star.
- Always be on the court- which means playing the game instead of watching from the sidelines.
- Getting into personal development helps you be truly more authentic instead of being what others want you to be.
- Surround yourself with different thoughts, ideas, and people it will help your worldview.
- Be 100% Responsible for your life. When you put blame on external forces you give them power.
- Every single person has their own individual experience.
- Little things matter like writing handwritten notes, being there for someone as a human being before being a coworker.
davidsonhang View All →
Davidson Hang is currently in Sales at Cheetah Digital which is a Marketing technology company located in NYC.
Davidson is an avid networker, personal growth- life and business coach.
He loves spreading the love and regularly helps people create and design the life they want for themselves.
Leave a Reply