Here are some of my favorite episodes from his podcast
- Ray Dalio: On how to define success for yourself and set your goals
- Why pain is necessary for progress and How to change your approach to failure
- Charlamagne: On being open about mental health
- Why you should feel comfortable speaking up about mental health
- Why you should be confident even if you feel like you don’t know anything
Mike shares his insights on how to deal with loss, why moments of epiphany must be processed, and what the difference between the mind and intelligence is. Mike even turns the table on Jay—and asks him many profound questions about his own experience unpacking mindfulness.
Novak Djokovic: ON One of the Greatest Comebacks in History -To be world class at anything it takes more than natural skill, it takes physical, personal, spiritual development and a healthy relationship with one’s own ego to begin a fulfilling journey to greatness – something we are all capable of, given we know how to use the appropriate tools.
Listening to his podcast has helped me gained more mindfulness, clarity, peace, and his guest stories are always insightful.