Not any in particular order
1. The Three Laws of Performance: Rewriting the Future of Your Organization and Your Life (J-B Warren Bennis Series)
2.The Go-Giver Influencer: A Little Story About a Most Persuasive Idea – Bob Burg
5. Ernest Hemingway on Writing -Larry W. Phillips
7. My Life- Bill Clinton (Extremely vulnerable, relatable, and overall a great biography)
8. On Writing: A Memoir of the Craft: Stephen King- (Short, interesting read for intellectuals and book nerds)
9. Chasing Water: Elegy of an Olympian- Anthony Ervin, Constantine Markides
10. Howard Hughes: The Untold Story- Peter Harry Brown, Pat H. Broeske
Cool Journal books that I enjoyed
1. I Am Here Now: A Creative Mindfulness Guide and Journal -The Mindfulness Project
2.Made Out of Stars: A Journal for Self-Realization-Patel, Meera Lee (Great to do with your romantic partner in order to understand each other better.)
3. The Bullet Journal Method: Track the Past, Order the Present, Design the Future- Carroll, Ryder (I love how it helps you hack and organize your life. It’s extremely practical.)
4. The Mindful Life Journal- seven minutes a day for a better, more meaningful life
Top 10 Audiobooks of 2019
- Everything Is F*cked: A Book About Hope- Mark Manson (A philosophy book for the new age)
- What Got You Here Won’t Get You There: How Successful People Become Even More Successful!- Marshall Goldsmith (One of the best coaches tells us how to improve and sustain it)
- Triggers: Creating Behavior That Lasts – Becoming the Person You Want to Be- Marshall Goldsmith (Great for building self-awareness)
- Digital Minimalism: Choosing a Focused Life in a Noisy World- Cal Newport (How to not be a slave to technology and how to be more productive)
- Ten Drugs: How Plants, Powders, and Pills Have Shaped the History of Medicine- Thomas Hager (Great storytelling and a history lesson about humanity and how we think)
- The Comprehensive ENFP Survival Guide- Heidi Priebe (Great for being able to deal in a world for highly sensitive people)
- Never Grow Up- Jackie Chan (Funny, charismatic, vulnerable and authentic)
- Dreams from My Father: A Story of Race and Inheritance- Barack Obama (Obama narrates his own biography and is such a great orator. It makes it very easy to consume.)
- The Headspace Guide to Meditation and Mindfulness: How Mindfulness Can Change Your Life in Ten Minutes a Day– Andy Puddicombe (Great for finding peace, increasing mindfulness, and getting clarity.)
- The Ultimate Brian Tracy Library- Brian Tracy (Great for self-development, sales, and personal motivation)
Best purchases of 2019
- NutriBullet NBR-1201 12-Piece High-Speed Blender/Mixer System, Gray (600 Watts)
- Genius Joy – Serotonin Mood Booster for Anxiety Relief, Wellness & Brain Support, Nootropic Dopamine Stack w/SAM-E, Panax Ginseng & L-Theanine – Natural Anti Stress & Herbal Calm, 100 veggie pills – For happiness and calm.
- Onnit Shroom Tech Sport: Clinically Studied Preworkout Supplement with Cordyceps Mushroom (84ct)– Amazing for CrossFit
- 1MORE Triple Driver in-Ear Earphones Hi-Res Headphones with High Resolution, Bass Driven Sound, MEMS Mic, in-Line Remote, High Fidelity for Smartphone– Awesome sound quality.
- OPTIMUM NUTRITION Instantized BCAA Capsules, Keto Friendly Branched Chain Essential Amino Acids, 1000mg, 400 Count– to Reduce soreness from training.
- Alex Honnold’s documentary (Inspiring and captivating)
- Stationery cards engraved with a D from PaperSource to be able to acknowledge partners, colleagues, friends, and family.
- Nice pens from the Japanese store in Bryant Park near the Whole Foods store on 6th ave.
- Moleskine journals for daily reflections
- Mealpal- skipping the line for lunch/dinner for people who are on the go.
Davidson Hang is currently in Sales at Cheetah Digital which is a Marketing technology company located in NYC.
Davidson is an avid networker, personal growth- life and business coach.
He loves spreading the love and regularly helps people create and design the life they want for themselves.