I am starting a newsletter to update my friends, family, and everyone about what’s going on in my life.
I will share some of the latest interesting things I have learned the journey.
I am currently in this amazing program called the Self Expression Leadership program, and I have been involved with the Orphans Future Alliance where we help orphans in Vietnam by buying them school supplies, and we have a mentorship program.
If you are interested in the event we are hosting, please take a look at this link.
I am also hosting my first Sales Conference called the Reddit Sales Professionals and career progression summit here in NYC.
I am currently reading Arthur Ashe’s Biography which has been eye-opening for me to be able to see how much has changed in a relatively short amount of years to the progress we have made in diversity and inclusion.
I hosted a mini-reunion with my old colleagues from Rivo Software, so that was nice seeing everyone again.
Some of the lessons learned from this past month so are.
1. Being kinder to yourself. We are always our own worst critic. Asking these five questions to my community helped me out a lot in finding out the truth about what others think about vs. what I think about myself. What are my strengths and weaknesses? What do you people already know about me? What can I be counted on for and what can I never be counted on for?
2. Surround yourself with supportive people. I am so fortunate to have a loving mother and girlfriend. My friends are up to so much, and my company is taking off.
3. Give yourself a rest. Taking time to breathe and relax has helped me so much this week. I am happy I was able to discover meditation. It’s helped me have more awareness around my thoughts and subconscious.
4. Gympass is awesome! Let me know if you want an invite. It’s a subscription where you go to go to all of these awesome classes. I have been doing Peloton and Brick Crossfit at a cost saving.
5. Handwritten notes can really make a person’s day. I have given many handwritten notes this week and helping people smile is the best feeling in the world.
I hope everyone enjoys these updates. Any feedback would be awesome!
You all rock!
Qotd: “Difficulties create the person you want to become, the more struggles you have, the more opportunity there is to be truly something great!” -Davidson Hang
Davidson Hang is currently in Sales at Cheetah Digital which is a Marketing technology company located in NYC.
Davidson is an avid networker, personal growth- life and business coach.
He loves spreading the love and regularly helps people create and design the life they want for themselves.