My favorite episodes of How I Bult this
- Atari and Chucke E. Cheese’s: Nolan Bushnell:
- Airbnb: Joe Gebbia
- Zappos: Tony Hsieh
- Instagram: Kevin Systrom- really interesting to see how quickly it blew up and how it all started.
- Kate Spade: Kate & Andy Spade- Still very humble and down to earth.
- Gordon Segal: Crate & Barrel
- Honest Tea: Seth Goldman- Really interesting how he made semi sweet tea while all of the other teas were incredibly sweet.
- Serial Entrepreneur: Mark Cuban
- Samuel Adams: Jim Koch – He started the craft beer movement in America and made it cool again.
- John Zimmer- Lyft
- Music Mogul: L.A. Reid- I didn’t know anything about the music industry but it was insightful listening to this.
- Southwest Airlines: Herb Kelleher- How he disruptive the airline industry offering cheaper flights.
- Spanx- Sara Blakely- Always such an inspiring story that never gets old even the 3rd time hearing his story. The hustle and drive within her is so inspirational
- Clif Bar: Gary Erickson
- Angie’s List: Angie Hicks- What a brillant and smart creator.
- Warby Parker: Dave Gilboa & Neil Blumenthal – Really smart and amazing guys. Never gets old their story as well.
15. Virgin: Richard Branson – I didn’t know Virgin had a cola brand. Haha.
Davidson Hang is currently in Sales at Cheetah Digital which is a Marketing technology company located in NYC.
Davidson is an avid networker, personal growth- life and business coach.
He loves spreading the love and regularly helps people create and design the life they want for themselves.