25 favorite quotes
These are mine.
- “Two roads diverged in a wood and I took the one less traveled by, and that made all the difference.” —Robert Frost
2. “The number one reason people fail in life is because they listen to their friends, family, and neighbors.” —Napoleon Hill
3.”The reason most people never reach their goals is that they don’t define them, or ever seriously consider them as believable or achievable. Winners can tell you where they are going, what they plan to do along the way, and who will be sharing the adventure with them.” —Denis Waitley
4. “You must expect great things of yourself before you can do them.” —Michael Jordan
5. “Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.” —Jim Ryun
6. “A man can be as great as he wants to be. If you believe in yourself and have the courage, the determination, the dedication, the competitive drive and if you are willing to sacrifice the little things in life and pay the price for the things that are worthwhile, it can be done.” —Vince Lombardi
7.”Occasionally in life there are those moments of unutterable fulfillment which cannot be completely explained by those symbols called words. Their meanings can only be articulated by the inaudible language of the heart.“-Martin Luther King, Jr.
8.”Working hard is important. But there is something that matters even more: believing in yourself.“-Harry Potter (J.K. Rowling)
9.”Things turn out best for the people who make the best of the way things turn out.-John R. Wooden
10.”Stay committed to your decisions, but stay flexible in your approach.-Tom Robbins
11.”A good teacher can inspire hope, ignite the imagination, and instill a love of learning.“-Brad Henry
12. “The Pessimist Sees Difficulty In Every Opportunity. The Optimist Sees The Opportunity In Every Difficulty.” -Winston Churchill
13. “People Who Are Crazy Enough To Think They Can Change The World, Are The Ones Who Do.”- Rob Siltanen
14. “Whether You Think You Can Or Think You Can’t, You’re Right.”- Henry Ford
15.“You Are Never Too Old To Set Another Goal Or To Dream A New Dream.”- C.S. Lewis
16.“Reading Is To The Mind, As Exercise Is To The Body.”- Brian Tracy
17. “The whole secret of a successful life is to find out what is one’s destiny to do, and then do it.” —Henry Ford
18.”If you can’t explain it simply, you don’t understand it well enough.” —Albert Einstein
19. “Success is liking yourself, liking what you do, and liking how you do it.” —Maya Angelou
20. “The successful warrior is the average man, with laser-like focus.” —Bruce Lee
21. “People rarely succeed unless they have fun in what they are doing.” —Dale Carnegie
22. “Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.” —Mark Twain
23. “People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing–that’s why we recommend it daily.” –Zig Ziglar
24. “I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have.” —Thomas Jefferson
25.”Do one thing every day that scares you.” —Anonymous
davidsonhang View All →
Davidson Hang is currently in Sales at Cheetah Digital which is a Marketing technology company located in NYC.
Davidson is an avid networker, personal growth- life and business coach.
He loves spreading the love and regularly helps people create and design the life they want for themselves.
Leave a Reply