As we come to an end in 2016. I would like to thank all of my friends and everyone who contributed to my growth this year. I would say without a doubt this was the year of the most growth my me. I have read the most books this year, around 18 books or so and over 100 articles on self development and growth. Listened to over a 100 Podcasts.
Some of the highly recommended ones are the following.
In order of my favorite to least favorite but still ones I would totally recommend.
- The School of Greatness: Lewis Howes
- Planet Money- NPR
- NPR Hidden Brain
- the Tony Robbins Podcast
- Freakonomics Radio
- How to be a grown up Podcast
- The Art of Manliness- Brett McKay
- Money for the Rest of Us
- Life Hacks Spoken Edition
- Malcolm Gladwell: Revisionist History
- BBC World Service-The Documentary
- This American Life
- Mindset Mountain Podcast
- Ted Talks: Ideas worth talking about
- Ted Radio Hour
- Millenial Podcast
- Art of Charm- Jordan Harbinger
- NPR Technology
- 10% Happiness with Dan Harris
- The world: Science, Tech & Environment
Let me know if you cannot find it I will send you a link via email or text.
For Music Recommendations. These are the podcasts I would recommend.
- Global DJ Broadcast: Markus Schulz
- Aruna- The Hot List
- Solarstone- Pure Trance Radio Podcast
- Electric for Life – Gareth Emery
- W&W Mainstage Podcast- W&W Music
- Future sound of Egypt
- Hardwell on Air: Official Podcast
- Clublife by Tiesto
- A&B group Therapy Radio
The two apps I use are Podcast Addict and Player FM (I have a Samsung Galaxy 6 Edge Phone)
I would recommend Markus Schulz and A&B group therapy for doing work because it is more mellow and less intrusive when you are trying to accomplish things. The nice repetitive beats helps you getting into a nice “flow’.
Solarstone is nice too, it really depends on your mood. I am curious as to which ones you would recommend?
I am heading out to my crossfit class now I will write short summarys of the takeaways from of these podcasts. I am curious as to which ones you guys listen to and would recommend to me. Thanks everyone for your input!