Exactly a year ago, I embarked on something that terrified me, which was creating my own YouTube channel. I went to an event in Columbus, Ohio, called the Summit of Greatness with my favorite podcaster Lewis Howes. He inspired me to start sharing my lessons with the world. I wanted to share with you the lessons I’ve learned about myself throughout the last year.
- Episode 12 with Andy Linder. This episode has 327 views so far, and there is no wonder why Andy is such a popular guy. He’s incredibly kind, hard-working, and is always looking to help others out. He is one of our rising stars and is inspiring to others because of what he can create through sheer determination and grit. I learned from Andy that even though everyone sees his success, he puts in the most effort and work. Others made view him as talented, but he is one of the hardest working people we know, and people often do not know the amount of sacrifice he puts in in order to break records at LinkedIn.
- My fraternity, my brotherhood– I joined a cultural Asian fraternity in college, and that helped me build my leadership skills. I’m incredibly grateful how the fraternity taught me a life long valuable skills such as hosting your own events and fundraising. The power of enrollment is the key to success.
- Sharing my love for group classes helped me create a community where we do zooms together almost every day to work out. To have gratitude for companies like Gympass and CrossFit helped me realize that at the end of the day we all want to be part of a community.
- Amy Smith is one of the funniest, most authentic people I know. She always knows how to lift others up, and she is someone who you can count on to put a smile on your face when things aren’t going your way. I realize that bringing humor to work and at the end of the day not everyone is going to love. That’s just life, but you move on and carry on because you know at the core who you are for the world.
- Jheryn Kenney– is a fireball of energy- from the first moment we met, I know she is someone special. Smiling and radiating joy out of every conversation is so needed in corporate America. We often forget that its okay to not take yourself so seriously. She’s someone who gets sht done but is not afraid to have some fun along the way. Sometimes, I lose focus, and I get to narrow minded to reach my goals. It’s nice to have people like Jheryn in your life.
- Brian Mullins was the top revenue-generating sales rep before going into leadership. People who are top producers eventually can choose the Management path. There are people who I think are career Sales reps who choose management one day. Sometimes there are things more important in life than just money.
- I’m happy that my biography was one of the most-watched videos. When you shared authentically and vulnerability, you will ultimately receive many more listens.
- My proposal Received a ton of listens. People love Love. Love is a universal language and I’ve noticed on all of my social media the ones that get the most reactions were during my proposal and acts of love.
- William Lee is the mentor of mentor. No surprise that my most watched videos are the kindest people I know with the biggest hearts. They impact so many lives, so people are probably curious to learn more about what makes them unique.
- Cayman Lowe has a huge heart, and I absolutely love that about him. Surrounding yourself with motivated and kind people like Cayman you instantly level up in all aspects of life. I’m grateful for his friendship, and he was always one to support all of my Youtube creations.
Purpose: I create an empowering context for curious and hungry people looking for fulfillment, experiences, and creativity. We do this by developing their growth mindset, introducing self-love, and powerful group experiences. It results in people with strong boundaries, resilient mental health, and practical life skills
People leave with the ability to land their dream job, have autonomy and flexibility with their lifestyle, travel the world, and create from their heart and soul.
Davidson was once broke, insecure, low-confidence, and frustrated by doing all the wrong activities. Addicted to drugs, validation, and wallowing in self-pity. No relationship to family, and at the mercy of other people’s suggestions and opinions.
It was hell.
After spending $100k hiring different coaches, traveling the world doing workshops around the world, reading>1000 books, and through curiosity, have created the most effective system to remove people from that situation. My life’s work is to bring joy and abundance to people who as on a similar path as I was and bring back the joy and abundance of their life.
Through shared experiences and storytelling, I inspire and model behaviors that lead to a richer, more fulfilled life full of joy, experiences, passion, and ecstasy from the richness of relationships and being able to experience the depths of the human experience.